Looking to join us?
Openings at Montgomery Village
Join the team of one of our 60-plus businesses including long-time favorites and new arrivals and become a part of the Montgomery Village community. With a heritage of more than 70 years as a go-to for Sonoma County, we invite you to be part of the legacy. Save this page as a favorite and check for updates on employment opportunities at Village businesses.
The Classic Duck – Seasonal Sales Associates
For full job description and to download an application go to https://conta.cc/2VeNnbf, or pick-up an application by visiting the store.
Patrick James – Part Time Sales Associates
Pay: Based on experience plus commission. Weekly hours: 20-25 hours, holidays might be extended. Patrick James is a high-end men’s clothing store looking for Sales Associates who are energetic, and sales driven with a great personality! To join their team, bring your resume to the store and ask for the store manager, Kali.
Prima Linens – Part Time Sales Associate
Retail experience in textiles and linens is a plus. Contact Pam Layton by telephoning 707.544.3252, or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ross Dress for Less – Sales Floor Associates
Varying shift times. Stockroom Associates shifts start at 3:45 a.m. Apply online www.jobs.rosstores.com using KEYWORD: 00098000.
Ross Dress for Less – Loss Prevention Security
Varying shift times. Stockroom Associates shifts start at 3:45 a.m. Apply online at www.jobs.rosstores.com using KEYWORD: 0098003.
See’s Candies – Sales Associates & Seasonal Sales Associates
Visit www.sees.com/careers for more information and to apply.
Sonoma Bagel & Deli – Part Time Position
To apply, visit the restaurant and ask for Kheng.
Sonoma Outfitters – Sales Associates (Full-/Part-Time)
To apply, visit the store with your resume, or drop in to fill out an application. Email email@example.com with any questions.
Tomatina – Front of the House Supervisor
Come and work for Tomatina Restaurants, where FRESH means everything! We are looking for friendly, enthusiastic, and outgoing individuals to join our team. Applicants must be team players who are dedicated and committed to providing excellent customer service, ability to handle and thrive in a fast-paced environment, and have a flexible schedule. Experienced, energetic and motivated individuals are encouraged to apply.
The “Front of the House” (FOH) Supervisor is responsible for assisting the FOH Management in overseeing the FOH operations. This includes providing leadership, seamless customer service and guest experiences, optimizing profitability and providing a safe and positive work environment. This position is to provide leadership through coaching and developing employees, providing guidance and communicating the Company’s standards, expectations, vision and values to employees. The FOH Supervisor will also work closely with the FOH Management to promote/market, lead, and delegate as necessary to achieve objectives in sales, costs, employee retention, guest service, satisfaction, food quality, cleanliness and sanitation for all designated areas of operation. Additional responsibilities and duties may be assigned as needed.
YOUR FOCUS AND OUR FOCUS:
- To maximize revenue.
- To control expenses.
- To deliver excellent customer service.
- To maintain the quality and cleanliness of your facility and work space.
- Knowledge of food and beverage/restaurant front and back of the house operations.
- Must be minimum 21 years of age.
- Solid basic math skills and ability to operate a cash register/POS system.
- Basic understanding of MS Office programs.
- Read and understand store level financial reports and supporting documents.
- Familiar with basic restaurant equipment.
- Knowledge of common ingredients, cooking procedures and safety and sanitation.
- Minimum six months of food and beverage/restaurant management experience.
- Education in field or related business preferred.
- Knowledge of all laws pertaining to the industry, including labor laws.
- Knowledge of company established standards of service, alcohol service, manuals, training guides and other policies.
- Food Handler’s Certification required, or must be completed within 30 days of hire.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work with minimal supervision.
- Bi-Lingual a plus.
- Excellent customer service skills, energetic, enthusiastic and motivational.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Must be able to build and maintain a positive rapport with other individuals.
To learn more about our company, please visit our website at www.tomatina.com.
Village Bakery – Baker
We are an award-winning SoCo bakery looking for a passionate and creative individual to oversee and manage our gluten-free department. Rudimentary knowledge of gluten-free baking is preferable but will train the right person. Duties consist of a daily bake-off of gluten-free morning pastry, cookies, cakes, and bread. Filling special orders for bakery customers and wholesale accounts. Managing product development, price costing, and research of seasonal products. This is an ideal growth opportunity for an aspiring baker! Gluten-free designated professional kitchen. Safe and professional work environment.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 – $25.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Santa Rosa, CA 95405: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
Village Bakery – Fine Pastry Baker
We are looking to hire a fine pastry baker with at least one year work experience. Candidates must be able to follow recipes for large production in an award-winning Sonoma County bakery. Must be organized and self-motivated, reliable with references.
Job Type: Full-Time
Pay: $18.00 – $25.00