Date(s) - December 11 2021 until December 12 2021
11:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Celebrate the holidays and join us at The Village for (socially-distant!) photos with our Sonoma Santa (Santa with a hip twist!) weekends Saturday, November 27, through Sunday, December 19, 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. daily.
Appointments required. Please reserve your time window via EventBrite ($5 donation*). Limited capacity. Each family will receive a print to takeaway the day-of, as well as a digital copy of their photo following. A select number of walk-up’s can be accommodated each day of the event per capacity.
*All proceeds will benefit Sonoma County Secret Santa.
• Pre-register via EventBrite. Limited capacity. Reserve your one-hour time slot.
• Masks are required.
• Utilize provided hand sanitizer.
• Always maintain six-feet apart.
• Admire Sonoma Santa at a safe distance! (No touching please)
1. Visit EventBrite dedicated event page
2. Select your preferred date and time window for your family
3. Bring your EventBrite ticket details with you to check-in any time within your time window
• Appointments required. Registration is a requested $5 donation to Sonoma County’s Secret Santa program.
• 1 registration = 1 family. If registering for your family, please only sign up one time.
• Check-in: Located at Dandelion, 2417 Magowan Drive, Santa Rosa, CA 95405
• We thank you in advance for your patience! We will be capacity controlling the area. If our queue becomes full, we may ask you to walk about and come back to see us within an hour of your arrival time.
• If you’re unable to keep your appointment, please cancel your reservation via EventBrite.
ABOUT SONOMA COUNTY SECRET SANTA
Sonoma County’s Secret Santa is a nonprofit gift-giving program, providing gifts and holiday cheer to those less fortunate in our community.
Secret Santa has been bringing joy to people throughout Sonoma County for over 30 years, ensuring that children, teens, adults, and seniors who would not otherwise receive a holiday gift have reason to celebrate and experience the compassion and generosity of their community.